This summer marks the 17th Summer Concert Series presented by the Roxbury Arts Alliance. These four free concerts take place weekly during July and August at the bandshell at Horseshoe Lake in Succasunna. The various performers have entertained thousands of people over the years, and we hope you will join us to continue this endeavor.
The 2020 concert dates this year are July 17, 22, 29, and August 5. In the event of inclement weather, the concert will be rescheduled. Keep an eye on our Facebook page for last-minute news and updates.
The Roxbury Arts Alliance is a 501 (c) (3) organization and works year-round with partners, to bring a variety of artistic events to the community. The Summer Concert Series is a free event to the public while the performers are sponsored. This is where you can help! We have established a tier of sponsorship opportunities:
- Name mentioned on all summer publicity social media, e-newsletters, posters
- Name printed on summer advertising at Horseshoe Lake and on event fliers
- A Family RAA membership for 2020-21 and the benefits that come with membership
- Business cards on display for patrons to take
- Listing on the dedicated Summer Concert Sponsor page on our website for the year
- Listing on the dedicated adbook page listing all the Summer Concert Sponsors
- All of the above plus:
- Logo printed on the banner at Horseshoe Lake, and the Bandshell
- Logo featured in summer posters and upcoming events fliers
- Have a table at the concerts to advertise your business, staffed & presented by your company
- Acknowledgment during performance
Summer Concert & 2021-22 Adbook Sponsor: In appreciation for being a sponsor in both the
Summer Concerts and our Season Adbook (full page ad) you will receive all of the above plus:
- Listing on the dedicated page in the adbook as a year round sponsor
- 1 pair of tickets to 2 different shows in the 2021-22 season
- Priority seating at shows attended
Become a Sponsor Today! Use the online form below or download our Sponsorship Letter and mail in a check. Either way, your contribution is tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowable by law.